Commissions or Bonuses Available: Yes
Travel Required: 10%
Skills Required: Position Objective
Ensure and promote sustainable growth of our family of brands through business administration, hands-on leadership, analytical reasoning, relationship building, and special project coordination.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. The Executive Assistant also organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, clients, prospects, and others, on matters related to CEO’s initiatives.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Ensures that GoRescue is operating at the most effective + efficient levels every day
Identifies areas for improvement with GoRescue’s processes, systems, and reach; presents options for resolution to CEO
Assists the CEO, President, and VP (Executive Team) with assigned projects + duties
Handle all social media accounts
Deliver the Lifesaving Summit
Attend exhibits / training-related functions as needed
Promote client retention through relationship maintenance
Be available to travel as needed for the benefit of the company
Be available to attend in-person quarterly meetings, training, company meetings/activities as needed
Provide fresh ideas for our company’s systems, client fulfillment, and team dynamics
Assist any company employee with special projects as directed
The Executive Assistant to the CEO reports directly to the CEO and collaborates closely with the President, VP, Directors, Managers, Leaders, Coordinators, and Specialists. The Executive Assistant to the CEO has no subordinates.
Due to the expansive role of this position, the EA to the CEO will have the privilege of selecting which hours to conduct company business from any location appropriate, including her home office, a company facility, or elsewhere. An on-call rotation will be established and fulfilled by the EA to the CEO as well. During certain times, the EA to the CEO will be required to hold office hours at the HQ.
Compensation Information: The Executive Aide role starting pay range is $15-$20/hr based on experience. Flexible compensation structures are available.
Job Type: Brand Management, Healthcare/Medical, Office
Time Commitment: Part Time
Work Setting: Office
Minimum Education Required: Some College
Required Certifications or Licenses: Minimum Requirements & Experience
Absolute passion for our mission, vision, and core values – seeing lives saved!
Ability to critically analyze business systems, processes, and growth needs to optimize our company resources
Bachelors degree (or equivalent) preferred
Minimum 2 years of progressive, successful sales experience
Ability to work remotely (from home), in the field, and/or from our offices
Ability to travel whenever needed to connect with clients and/or attend meetings
High interest in growing within our company to further develop AED365
Excellent communication skills via phone, email, and face-to-face
Ability to manage social media accounts, email inboxes
Ability to write and produce correspondence (letters, emails, flyers, etc.) on a professional level
Minimum Relevant Experience: 3+ Years
Go [goh] – to move or proceed, especially towards something.
Rescue [res-kyoo] – the act of saving someone from a dangerous situation.
Simply stated, we are laser-focused on making sure our clients are able to do this. So much so that we decided to make this phrase our name. GoRescue Brands, Inc. (formerly Educational Associates of Alabama, Inc.) was launched in 1997 in Birmingham, AL, with the aim of delivering lifesaving products and training to clients in need.
Over the years our brands have grown, lives have been saved, and innovation has remained at the forefront of all we do. Today, we operate nationwide with five brands – each focused uniquely on a specific core competency necessary to help our clients achieve readiness in emergency preparedness.
Stop Heart Attack | AEDs and accessories
Trio Safety CPR+AED | CPR, First Aid, and advanced lifesaving training
Bleeding Control Kits | specialized bleeding control kits and solutions
AED365 | full-service AED program management and medical direction
Lifesaving Summit | dynamic conference to propel the lifesaving industry
Mission | Vision | Motto | CORE Values
To empower and equip people with lifesaving solutions by making their experience easy, engaging, and effective.
To deliver exceptional lifesaving solutions.
Lifesaving Made Easy
Excellence in service
Stewardship through accountability