Commissions or Bonuses Available: Yes
Travel Required: 50% or more
Skills Required: Talent Acquisition Manager directs and supports the property Human Resources department as it relates to all phases of the attraction, recruitment and retention efforts. Focuses on recruiting efforts, builds long-term relationships with Health Care Associates, coordinates all college recruiting and on-site presentations. Also, focuses on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of associates and enable business success; ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations and operating procedures.
• Facilitate the recruiting process for the company
• Use remote recruiting tools for recruitment purposes
• Participate in the development and implementation of recruitment strategies and make recommendations and deliver solutions to resolve retention issues
• Build relationships on college campuses; represent company at career fairs, on campus and health events
• Find and recruit candidates via multiple sources including the internet, college/university campuses and the Employee Referral Program
Compensation Information: Salary plus commission
Job Type: Healthcare/Medical, Marketing
Schedule: Days, Some Weekends
Time Commitment: Full Time
Work Setting: Nursing
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors
Required Certifications or Licenses: • BA degree in HR, Psychology or Business (preferred)
• 5+ years of recruiting experience (preferred in medical field)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate success of high-volume recruiting
• Must be able to travel
• Pass background and drug test
Minimum Relevant Experience: 5+ Years
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
BAMAMed Staffing, LLC dba ATC Healthcare Services is a faith-based Christian equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please note that prayer, reading of the Bible, and worship music are commonplace in our workplace.