Commissions or Bonuses Available: No
Travel Required: None
Skills Required: Duties And Responsibilities
• Ability to work in a team environment, and communicate effectively with other crew members.
• Maintain a safe work environment.
• Demonstrate climbing ability and experience with single rope technique.
• Be able to climb trees with the use of spurs.
• Have knowledge of operation and maintenance of chainsaws, mini track loader, and other basic equipment.
• Assist with brush clean-up.
• Have a superior attention to detail to maintain high quality service to all clients.
• Perform other related duties when assigned.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean record.
• Must be drug-free (no exceptions).
• Must be able to safely operate equipment.
Job Type: Landscape
Schedule: Days, Evenings, Some Weekends
Time Commitment: Part Time
Work Setting: Residential
Minimum Education Required: High School or Less
Required Certifications or Licenses: n/a
Minimum Relevant Experience: Entry Level
May also call Mark at 205-405-1336 to discuss.